Spring Competition Cancellation

The growing concerns around COVID-19 have sadly impacted our community greatly. The health and well-being of everyone is a top priority for us, so although we would like to be able to bring you a break from this challenging time, we have reached the difficult decision to cancel our spring competition and workshops the weekend of April 18th and 19th.
Refunds will be made available to those who registered in advance of the spring competition and workshop through the season entry. If you are able and would like to donate your refund back to the association, we would be truly grateful.

These are unusual and unsettling times, and I want to thank everyone for their support for not only SHDA, but the Scottish dance community. We will prevail and will join together in celebration this fall for a new dance season.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact SHDA President, Lynda Itoi, via email; seattlehighland@gmail.com.

Please take care and stay healthy.

The SHDA Board of Directors